back to results
Suzhou Plant / China
· Investigación & desarrollo
The main tasks
1. Responsible for handling application requests from customers.
2. Provide on-site support to resolve customer issues in all related tape applications.
3. Prepare and present technical information for customer training sessions
4. Identify new market trends / opportunities and contribute to new product ideas and share with cross functional team by application Intelligence reports
5. 40% Travel activities.
1. Master degree, major in Chemical engineering
2. Good communication skills, fluent English communication skills (written and spoken)
3. Have 1-3 years technical Experience
4. Experience in technical sales in adhesives like pressure sensitive adhesive tapes or liquid glues is preferred
5. Experience in supporting customers in industrial applications is preferred.
Do you think tesa?
Pleasure follow the below address to submit your resume: Contact us