back to results
Suzhou / China
· Investigación & desarrollo
SZ-R&D Lab Internship
1. Support application requests from customers. Activities include following established guidelines to conduct competitive lab testing & analysis, according to customer’s technical needs and drafting simple test reports in Excel / PowerPoint format;
2. Follow established guidelines for standard and application test methods;
3. Being knowledgeable in and continuously apply tesa Standard Test Methods (J0PM);
4. Handling with a specific machine while trained, and performing routine maintenance and safety checks to ensure that the equipment is in good working order;
5. Follow established 6S procedures. Maintain a safe, clean, well ordered working environment.
1. University students in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Material or Physics related major, Mechanism/Process Engineering;
2. Two or three days attendance one week;
3. Good oral and written English;
4. Good Communication skill;
5. Good hands-on attitude and analytical skill.
Application Submission information: